What is Quality Management System (QMS)?
A Quality Management System is a standardized, documented system that has been created to produce quality products efficiently and reach the high level of an organization. The major purpose of the system is to improve process, decrease costs and engage personnel so an organization gives quality process to satisfy client requirements and regulations.
What is ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001 Quality Management System is one of the ISO 9000 standards that has been establish by many firms in the world. ISO 9001 has implementations in almost every sector and assist to manage more efficient, more productive and more customer oriented of all organizations.
Basic Principles of ISO 9001 Quality in Turkey
The basic principles of Iso 9001 are as follows:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continuous improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
What are the Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- The organisations focus on customer relationship so improving customer service and reducing customer complaint.
- Reducing cost arising from quality problems
- Coordination of applications better, work things out faster, and manage more efficient
- Systematic and continuous problem solving approach so improve the quality in the entire organization.
- Encouraging participation entire staff so increasing motivation and determination to work.
- The rate of experienced personnel is increased thanks to renewal constantly
- The quality of the firm's image is strengthened and increased the client's confidence.
- It may open up new opportunities in markets and get ahead of the competitors.It makes to possible one step further to become institutionalized.
ISO 9001 Audit Process and Application in Turkey
Firstly an audit schedule is created for ISO 9001 certification. Thus the application owners of the standard may complete of any advancement before the audit or may collect important information on the implementation.
The standard has been valid for 3 years also it has to be renewed every 3 years in Turkey and over the other 170 countries.
We suggest that you seek professional recommendation at the outset so you can get an information on all Quality Management System and other certifications via SİSTEM KALİTE. You may get professional ISO 9001 consultancy services from our offices in Turkey as İzmir ISO 9001, ISO 9001 Istanbul and ISO 9001 Ankara. Please contact us for more information on ISO 9001 audit process and application.